TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By partaking in a Brighton Pub Crawl Tour, you, the participant, hereby agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. To reserve a booking, you are required to have a confirmed payment (either online, phone, or paper) with a unique booking reference. Confirmed bookings will receive a unique Brighton Pub Crawl wristband for every booking. The participant who has a booking with Brighton Pub Crawl will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
2. Brighton Pub Crawl reserves the right to increase or decrease the advertised prices. Brighton Pub Crawl reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion. The contract, including all matters rising from it, is subject to UK Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK legal system. No employee of Brighton Pub Crawl other than the managers has the authority to vary or omit any of these terms or promise any discount or refund.
3. The deposit or amount paid is non-refundable. The balance of all monies due, including any surcharges applicable at that time, must be paid to Brighton Pub Crawl by the date specified for each tour. In the case of non-attendance, Brighton Pub Crawl will treat the booking as completed by the Client.
4. Any changes to the original booking by the Participant must be confirmed by email by the person submitting the booking. Whilst every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate changes and additional requests, availability cannot be guaranteed.
5. The Participant may not cancel the booking at any time after a booking is confirmed. However, the tour date may be moved, provided that the request is communicated to Brighton Pub Crawl by email in due time (at least 48 hours notice).
6. Please note that we don’t accept Stag or Hen Parties on our normal crawl. To make a Stag or Hen Booking, please get in touch with our team.
7. Brighton Pub Crawl will use its best endeavors to operate all tours as advertised. Brighton Pub Crawl reserves the right to change or modify tours without notice, including changing or altering venues and routes. In the event of a change, Brighton Pub Crawl will endeavor to substitute comparable venues but accepts no liability for changes. In the event of a major modification of the Tour, the Participant will have the right to change the tour or cancel the booking. An exception to this is the choice of venues used in the tour, which is subject to change at zero notice and is therefore not a reason for a refund.
8. Brighton Pub Crawl reserves the right to cancel a tour at their discretion and for any reason. In the event of a cancellation, Brighton Pub Crawl will try to contact distributors and participants as quickly as possible and replace tickets where appropriate.
9. Participants, together with their personal property, are at all times solely at their own risk, and Brighton Pub Crawl accepts no liability for this. Participants are wholly responsible for arranging their own insurance. Participants making their own arrangements should ensure that there are no exclusion clauses limiting protection for the type of activities in their tour.
10. All participants must be 18 years or older to join a Brighton Pub Crawl tour. Only official identification will be accepted as proof of age, including passports, driver licenses, proof of age (18 plus) cards, etc. Unacceptable identification includes photocopies, student cards, and other non-government-issued identification. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Brighton Pub Crawl. Door policies of individual venues vary, and only a valid passport or valid driving license is normally accepted as identification.
11. Brighton Pub Crawl tours have been designed for outgoing and energetic participants. All participants are responsible for their own safety and well-being during the tours. Brighton Pub Crawl will use its best
endeavors to ensure that participants safely attend a variety of localities and venues. All participants acknowledge these risks and attend the tours at their own accord and solely at their own risk. All participants are expected to satisfy themselves prior to booking that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of the tour. Brighton Pub Crawl reserves the absolute right to decline a booking at their discretion.
12. Brighton Pub Crawl tours include opportunities for participants to consume alcohol at their own discretion. Brighton Pub Crawl urges all participants to drink responsibly and cannot accept any responsibility or liability if participants drink excessively, resulting in damages, ill health, injury, or death.
13. Participants agree to accept the authority and decisions of Brighton Pub Crawl employees, tour leaders, and affiliates while on a tour. If, in the opinion of such a person, the health or conduct of a Client before or during the tour appears likely to endanger the safe, comfortable, or happy progress of the tour, the Client may be excluded from all or part of the tour. Brighton Pub Crawl accepts no liability for participants’ behavior and reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from tours anyone who is drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive, or antisocial. In the event of refusal or removal, Brighton Pub Crawl will not refund ticket prices or cover any additional costs incurred by participants as a result.
14. The participant agrees to indemnify Brighton Pub Crawl (its employees, directors, suppliers, agents, distributors, representatives, etc.) against any third-party claims as a result of the participant’s behavior and actions. Any damages or loss caused by a participant are solely the participant’s responsibility.
15. All participants should be aware of their own physical or mental limitations before attending a tour. Participants with medical conditions or who are pregnant are strongly advised not to participate in our tours and must inform Brighton Pub Crawl of the full nature of their condition before participating. Failure to make such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and result in such persons being excluded from the tour, in which case, all monies paid will be forfeit.
16. Covid-19 Policy: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, laws are subject to change at zero notice. Brighton Pub Crawl complies with rules and regulations by the UK government. Participants are involved with an element of potential risk and exposure. Brighton Pub Crawl accepts no liability for this, and the Participant agrees is solely responsible. In the event of cancellation of a tour due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Participants will have the choice to select an alternative date as soon as we can resume operating. Tickets are non-refundable. In the event of a Participant canceling a booking due to Coronavirus, the Participant should notify Brighton Pub Crawl immediately and not attend the tour. Brighton Pub Crawl will offer an alternative date, so long as the Participant can confirm this (including but not limited to providing a copy of their test, etc.).